miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

More work for days 18-25 March

Yes, guys... we continue with Unit 1.

You should also be working in the project of the discovery of América.

I already posted an audio for you to start with the review of the Middle Ages. Please listen to it and take notes in your notebook (at least those few bits of information that I posted)

You also have to make activities 1-4. Copy questions and answers in your notebook.
I will ask some of you to send pictures of those to my email to make sure you are working : )

If you have questions that you think could be helpful for the rest of the class, please make comments in our blog.

I hope you are all doing well.

Lana is sending you all her love




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Examen extraordinario Geography and History 3ESO D

Fecha: 22 de junio 2020 Conéctate para comprobar que todo funciona y recibir instrucciones: 8:25 Examen: 8:30-10:00 Característic...