domingo, 19 de abril de 2020

Work for week 20-24 April. Humanism and the Renaissance

Hi everyone!

Here you are work for this week. Please send activities to me before Saturday 25th April.

We are continuing with unit 1. We are going to work on an intellectual movement that took place at the beginning of the Modern Age: Humanism. After that you will start working on the artistic movement that arose in that period and which was directly affected by the ideas of Humanism.

Please email me with any questions : )

I´m sending you all my best thoughts and wishes.


1. Here you are a cutre-audio related to point 7. Humanism. The new vision of mankind

2. After listening to it you must do activity 10 (already published in post of unit 1)

3. You should also do this activity which is an important introduction to the ideas of the Renaissance in Italy. You can work in drive and share your work with me or you can handwrite it if its more convenient to you.



Only for those of you who didn´t make last week kahoot:

I will send you an individual code to take kahoot only if you send me the activities 1-8 (unit 1)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Examen extraordinario Geography and History 3ESO D

Fecha: 22 de junio 2020 Conéctate para comprobar que todo funciona y recibir instrucciones: 8:25 Examen: 8:30-10:00 Característic...